May 20, 2012

Entry for 17/05

Today, one of my colleagues had an accident when she was riding her motorbike to our centre. She crashed over an other motorbike and fractured her fourth finger bone on the left foot. Because she could not go to the hospital by herself, I took her there. Hence, I came to work late. Fortunately, my boss did not rebuke me for not coming on time due to her permission when we left our centre. At noon, I fell to the ground when I was carrying dishes and bowls to the sink. It was strange that all of the dishes and bowls which I was carrying were not broken. It maybe a day of accidents.
Well how busy today was. There were so many things for me to do that I could not do anything well. I was so confused and it was impossible to argue that I did not complete my missions.

13 comments:

  1. It maybe a day of accidents >>
    It maybe was a day of accidents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh thiếu động từ.
      nhưng sao t tưởng là sau "maybe" là động từ nguyên dạng?

      Delete
    2. Đâu có, t thấy đầy câu dùng maybe với các thì khác nhau mà.
      Nhưng mà tớ hỏi là, đặt maybe ở đâu có quan trọng j ko?
      Maybe it was a day of accidents.

      Delete
  2. all of the dishes and bowls
    >> all the dishes and bowls

    T đọc được ở đây thì người ta nói là, "all of" thì dùng với các đại từ, còn "all" thì dùng với các danh từ thường.
    http://www.grammar-monster.com/lessons/all_of.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. and fractured her fourth finger bone on the left foot
    >> t nghĩ chỉ cần viết là fourth finger thôi, ko cần chữ bone vào đâu nhỉ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nếu thế thì người ta sẽ tưởng là bị thương nặng ở ngón chân. ĐÚng không? MÀ t muốn nói rõ là bị gãy xương ngón chân

      Delete
    2. I broke my arm yesterday, trong câu này người ta cũng có cần dùng chữ bone đâu đúng ko? nhưng mà gãy tay, gãy chân hay gãy ngón chân thì tất nhiên là phải gãy ở xương rồi!?

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Là sao? đồng ý hay mỉa mai m ta?

      Delete
    2. t không biết thì t "thế hả?" không được à?
      Cái đồ ông già khó tính

      Delete
    3. thế hả? rồi lại còn :P, t chả nghi ngờ à! :)
      cũng bởi vì là t viết sai nhiều hơn c rất là nhiều, hì hì

      Delete
    4. vì t viết đơn giản hơn chứ không academic như c

      Delete